For the first time in two decades, a strong economy is drawing more women into the labor force. However, mentorship, networking and work-life balance remain hurdles for today’s working woman.
- 78% of mothers would attend an event that allowed them to network with other like-minded female professionals if daycare was available on-site.
- 82% of these mothers would patron a business who sponsored such an event in a private setting.
“I got a better ROI from sponsoring Mompreneur and Me events in our target markets than partnering with several micro-influencers solely focused on digital connections.” -Brand Sponsor
“Where was this six years ago when I needed more programs to bring us closer to moms?!” – Brand Sponsor
Mompreneur And Me Event Attendees Are:
- The decision makers in their household (responsible for 85% of household purchases),
- Affluent college graduates ages 25-44, with a HH income of $100K , and
- Residents with at least one child in large U.S. cities
- Our mom micro-influencer co-hosts have a combined reach of over 1 million on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2017 and 2018 Brand Partners
Christine Michel Carter’s previous brand partners include a number of brands committed to working parents.
As Seen In/On
Ready To Find Out More?
Sponsorship benefits include (but are not limited to) dedicated posts on Christine Michel Carter and Mompreneur and Me social accounts, access to exclusive event photos and subscriber list, a dedicated activation table at Mompreneur and Me events to connect with moms and microinfluencers on site, and co-branded press releases.
Email us for information on how to sponsor a Mompreneur and Me event.