How can women climb the corporate ladder… if they can’t find the time to network or develop professional skills?
More than 70% of working parents say women are penalized professionally for starting families, and men aren’t. Nearly half of stay at home moms plan to network with other professionals to find new jobs, but unfortunately 1/3 of them don’t have contacts. And almost three-quarters of moms — and more than 70% of women without children — say mothers are offered fewer opportunities to move up the ladder than childless women. Enter….
- An hour-long mommy and me physical activity,
- An hour where parents can mingle and network or learn a new skill while childcare watches their little ones,
- Local mom bloggers and influencers (with their children),
- A special gift for parents and their child from Mompreneur and Me sponsors, and
- FREE ATTENDANCE! The events are free for parents and one child to attend (dads welcome!).